Canton Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Walker Heating & Cooling will be there for you when you need a fast, professional, affordable furnace repair in Canton, TX. We don’t want our customers left out in the cold, so we offer 24 hour services. We always answer our phones and can be at your door same-day when necessary for both residential and commercial customers. We adhere to the strictest industry standards for customer care as a proud Bryant Independent Dealer. When you take advantage of the services from Walker Heating & Cooling, you’ll be treated like family! If you’re searching for Canton Texas furnace repair, call us today.
Heating Installation Canton TX
We will work on your Canton HVAC installation using the highest quality parts and materials because we are high efficiency experts. Your current furnace could be losing efficiency and costing you money if it’s more than 10 years old or hasn’t been properly maintained. Discover how you can be lowering your electric bills while keeping your home or business warm and comfortable throughout the winter season through a free inspection from Walker Heating & Cooling. We can repair and replace the finest products from Bryant, as well as all other models and units. We are standing by ready to answer all of your questions concerning heating installation, heating maintenance, and heating repair in Canton.
Troubleshooting Your Heating Issues
Did you know that many common heating issues are pretty easy to fix yourself? You don’t even have to be super handy or have a lot of knowledge of your HVAC system. If something doesn’t seem right, we’d suggest checking a few things before calling for help. We’ve been heating Canton homes for years and these common problems happen over and over again.
- Dirty filters – dirty filters can restrict air flow and force your motor to work harder to push air through. If you don’t think enough air is coming out or you aren’t warm enough, it could simply be that your filter is dirty.
- Malfunctioning thermostat – Your thermostat is the brain that tells your furnace when to turn on or off. If your furnace isn’t turning on or it cycles on and off quickly, you may have an issue with your thermostat.
- Fuel issue – You may not be able to fix this problem yourself but you can possibly identify that this is the problem. If your heater isn’t getting the fuel it needs either due to an issue with your gas connections or some other issue, your furnace won’t produce warm air.
What Do We Check During a Maintenance Appointment?
What is HVAC maintenance and is it really even necessary? Maintenance can help prevent Canton HVAC repair and keep your system running properly. It’s a preventative service designed to catch any potential issues before they impact your heater’s ability to function. Here are a few things we check:
- Perform a thorough inspection of all parts and components to ensure nothing is worn, cracked, broken or otherwise in disrepair. Broken parts don’t just impact the function of your furnace, they can actually cause a safety hazard.
- Lubricate all moving parts. This prevents grinding or unnecessary wearing out of parts.
- Check the function of various components like the temperature, air flow output, the thermostat and the gas connections.